Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wanted: A Gorgeous Guy to Wrastle With!

Preface: You heard me correctly, I like to wrastle when I drink. This story is not with the first guy I wrastled with, nor was he the last. I have had the pleasure wrastling with several people. I don't know what it is, but I like to show off how strong I am, and my abilities to defend myself, to any hot guy in the vicinity, and obviously being intoxicated is the prime condition to show off said skills. 

Having that knowledge, perhaps now, you can appreciate this story. 

Working at TGI Fridays as a bartender had its advantages. I got hit on more times than I could count, mostly by 50 year old businessmen, from out of town. When a hot guy hit on me, whether he was intoxicated or not, I took the bite. There was a super handsome man who came into the bar every Thursday night. He was with a very loud bunch of older guys. He was playing host to these men for work, taking them out for a good time when they came to town once a week. Said man worked for the Auto Auction. This man, I will just call him Wrastle Partner #2, was pretty flirtatious with me after he had a few drinks. On a couple of occasions he even asked me and the other bartenders to go out after work to the local biker bar for drinks. 

I was clearly attracted to this man, so of course I convinced whatever bartender I was working with to go out to this biker bar. My FirstmateDan, was always ready for the good time, she even coerced me into flirting back with this guy. Whenever these nights would come along, that we joined the wild men at the biker bar, Wrastle Partner #2 always footed the bill, and charmed us all night long. 

I think I need to take a minute to describe Wrastle Partner #2. He was the kind of guy who HAD to be quarterback of his football team in high school. He had a gorgeous face, and a body that matched. For maybe the first time ever, I would soon be seeing (and by seeing, I mean having sex with) the "It" man. He was successful with his job, charming and could land any girl he wanted. He was also a cocky asshole. 

***Note*** There seems to be a trend developing, I think I just found my type....Cocky asshole. 

Anyway The night came when I was out celebrating my birthday. Wrastle Partner #2 happened to be at the biker bar, which had become a standard stop in my bar circuit (They had a karaoke night!). I was turning 24 at midnight. FirstmateDan was there, and helped make it clear that it was my birthday. That night, Wrastle Partner #2.... asked me to go home with him. Now, please keep in mind we had been flirting back and forth for months at this point! I was shocked and ecstatic at the thought. I was also drunk. 

I think that this is also a trend. Yes I often sleep with people for the first time, when I am drunk. I admit it. 

I went home with him, and of COURSE I wanted to wrastle! Its my kind of foreplay. I am not into freaky S&M or anything, but I like testing the strength of the guy I'm with. I think it's some kind of ancient cavewoman instinct or something. I want to be with a guy that will be able to protect me. Weird I know. Whatever. 

Anyway, there was no doubt about it, this man was strong, and fit. I stood no chance in this wrastling match. We had sex. Great sex. The next morning I was in a hurry to leave, got dressed, and "forgot" my underwear, my favorite polka dot underwear. Clearly I wanted a reason for future contact with Wrastle Partner #2. 

I had never exchanged numbers with this man, so a week went by and I was on pins and needles. He came into my bar, when we closed, I met him at the biker bar, he invited me home with him, but I wanted to keep some power, so I left him that night at the bar with all of his drunk colleagues, and went to my own home, claiming I had a paper to write. That night he Facebook friended me, and our correspondence began. Here is the actual message I sent the man, following the acceptance of his friendship. Thank God the internet NEVER forgets ANYTHING! 

ME:
Wanted!!! Very much alive, polka dots!!!
If you would like to negotiate, prepare yourself! I am a fair, considerate person, but I MUST have my polka dots, and I will stop at nothing to see their prompt return!
Sincerely,
Badass E

He replied: 

If you would have been smart you would have recovered them tonight! Now you will have to wait!! I'm the one with all the cards and I plan on keeping it that way. 
And your number is????

More of a badass,
B

I replied:

I'm sorry that writing a paper took priority tonight, you seemed to have your hands a little full anyway, if anything I was being considerate of your company. Besides you didn't tell me what you wanted in return... I can't walk in not knowing what I'm getting into!!! You have already proven that your wrestling skills are slightly above my own, for all I know you might try to show me some new moves, that I wouldn't be ready for!

Badass E
(Phone number here)                  


The rest of the communication took place via text message. I have no idea what was said, but we arranged another meeting, and I eventually got back my dots. There were several more wrastling dates that ended in sex.

Things were moving along fine, until one day I insisted on him taking me out on a real date. The only time we EVER were in public was at the biker bar. He said "I always buy your drinks, when we go out" I recanted saying that HE wasn't buying the drinks, but his company card was buying the drinks. He didn't like my strong point. The next time I saw him was on a cold snowy Saturday afternoon, he invited me over, we laid on his couch pullout bed in front of his very large T.V and watched movies. I was bitter because he didn't want to go out, so I wouldn't accept his sexual advances. 

That was the last time I remember spending time with Wrastle Partner #2. I continued to see him out and about at the biker bar, but he faded out of my sex life. He had plenty of girls to chose from anyway, and did I mention that he tried to convince me that anal sex was fun? Call me a prude I am NOT interested in that. Try anything once I say.... but then never again!

***Please keep your eyes open for a future story that involves Wrastle Partner #2, and the Jackass, from my very first blog! It's a really great story! To be continued!

Lady Rule #17

If you have the opportunity to sleep with an "it" guy, go for it, but don't be surprised when he pulls typical "it" guy moves like not taking you out on a real date. If ANY guy doesn't take you out in public dump him, as I learned with the Disappearing Enginnerd (see said blog) you are worth being taken out for a night on the town, IN PUBLIC!!!

Gentleman Rule #17

If you clearly HAVE the money to take a girl for a nice night out, you should do it. I'm not saying that you have to spend lots of money, but you HAVE to make her think that you want to show her off to the world. Especially if you are an "it" guy, a lot of girls will feel self-conscious, about you always wanting someone better. If she means something to you, show her that. If she doesn't mean anything to you, tell her that sex is the extent of the relationship! 

No comments:

Post a Comment